We are proud to be a dedicated team of professionals. Every person on our staff brings expertise and experience to the team, as well as a commitment to delivering value for our customers.
Patrick Kane, President
Patrick Kane is the current President of the Evergreen Family of Companies. Pat is a graduate of Penn State University, earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration. Pat oversees all aspects of the Evergreen Family of Companies which includes Evergreen Landscaping, Snow Management, Inc., Castle Construction, Superior Sweeping Services, and Corporate Cleaning Solutions.
Chris Emerick, General Manager, Allentown/Lehigh Valley Branch
Chris brings 13 years of management experience to the Evergreen Family of Companies, including 10 years of facility maintenance experience. Chris is currently the General Manager for our Lehigh Valley office.
Benefits of parking lot sweeping
- Clean parking lots create positive first impressions, which increase return business
- Cleanliness ranks as a top factor in determining where people shop
- Sand, dirt and debris are abrasive and will shorten the life of pavement, seal coating, and stripping
Basic Parking Lot Sweeping Includes
- Hand blow debris from the sidewalks, curbs, building entrances, and hard to reach areas
- Power sweep all paved parking lot areas
- Maintain the cleanliness of dumpster enclosers near parking spots
- Flexible service hours to accommodate and comply with noise ordinances
- Services are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week