We are proud to be a dedicated team of professionals. Every person on our staff brings expertise and experience to the team, as well as a commitment to delivering value for our customers.
Patrick Kane, President
Patrick Kane is the current President of the Evergreen Family of Companies. Pat is a graduate of Penn State University, earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration. Pat oversees all aspects of the Evergreen Family of Companies which includes Evergreen Landscaping, Snow Management, Inc., Castle Construction, Superior Sweeping Services, and Corporate Cleaning Solutions.
Frank Kane, Vice President
Frank has been with Evergreen Companies since 2006. He is a graduate of the University of Scranton where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree. Frank was commissioned a 2nd Lieutenant in 2001 and served four years of active duty in the United States Army. His positions include platoon leader, company executive officer and staff officer. In 2003 he served a tour in Iraq as part of the Army Corps of Engineers, constructing roads, air fields and base camps. Frank was honorably discharged from the Army in 2005 as a service disabled veteran.
Chris Emerick, General Manager
Chris brings 13 years of management experience to the Evergreen Family of Companies, including 10 years of janitorial management experience. Chris is currently the General Manager for both Superior Sweeping Services and Corporate Cleaning Solutions and is also and operations manager for Snow Management Inc.
Benefits of parking lot sweeping
- Clean parking lots create positive first impressions, which increase return business
- Cleanliness ranks as a top factor in determining where people shop
- Sand, dirt and debris are abrasive and will shorten the life of pavement, seal coating, and stripping
Basic Parking Lot Sweeping Includes
- Hand blow debris from the sidewalks, curbs, building entrances, and hard to reach areas
- Power sweep all paved parking lot areas
- Maintain the cleanliness of dumpster enclosers near parking spots
- Flexible service hours to accommodate and comply with noise ordinances
- Services are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week